Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lauren Musser - I am requesting the return of all taxes, penalties, fees, and interest paid to the State of NJ that I was not liable for.

NJ Division of Taxation                           10/27/12
Corp. Svcs. Audit Grp. A
attn:  Lauren Musser
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277

re:  Seeking the return of taxes, penalties, fees, and interest paid to the NJ Div. of Taxation and NJ Div. of Revenue.

Dear Lauren Musser,

Greetings on this glorious day!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  How is your spirit on this glorious day?  I received your letter dated 10/11/12 about an overage in the amount of $72.47 (I had asked for the total payments made to the NJ Div. of Taxation thus far).  Please note the recent info. I'd received from the NJ Div. of Revenue - stating that the corp. was a foreign, non-profit corp.  I believe that non-profit corporations do not have to pay NJ corp. taxes, and penalties, and interest.  I also believe that foreign, non-profit corps. that were terminated in 1997 do not have to continually file annual reports, nor continually pay fees past 1997.  I hope, the Lord willing, to tally all payments made to the NJ Div. of Taxation and NJ Div. of Revenue for all taxes, penalties, fees, and interest that I was not legally liable for, and send it to both the Div. of Taxation and Div. of Revenue soon, so that I may receive refunds as soon as possible.  Just to reiterate, I am seeking the return of all taxes, penalties, fees, and interest that I was not liable for.

Thank you very much for all your help!  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor!

P.S.  Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!   

No comments:

Blog Archive