Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dear Elaine - check out the stuff I'd just received from the NJ Div. of Revenue, and from Governor Chris Christie.

Miss Elaine Miller
   W



Dear Elaine,

Greetings!  I hope all is well.  I received the one letter yesterday, and the other fairly recently.  I'm not sure what I paid in annual fees to the NJ Div. of Revenue - I thought it was only $350 (7 years at $50/ year).  I had written to Governor Chris Christie many times about the overpayment of taxes, penalties, etc., but had never received a response.  Also, I had asked him to radically change the minimum corp. tax law, so maybe the State of New Jersey will change its minimum corp. tax law to help us poor folk.  Still without phone service - hoping to have the old number  again in operation before the end of today (but might be another 2 days yet)!

Thanks again and hope that you have a good day!  May the good Lord bless you immensely!

Love,


Ken

No comments:

Blog Archive