Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dear Diane Primerana - thank you for your letter dated 10/16/12.

Dept. of the Treasury                      10/23/12
Div. of Revenue
Business Services
attn:  Diane Primerana
P.O. Box 455
Trenton, NJ 08646-0628

re:  letter dated 10/16/12

Dear Diane Primerana,

     Greetings on this glorious day!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  Thank you for your letter dated 10/16/12.  I will continue to try and collect all back taxes, penalties, fees, and interest that was paid to the NJ Div. of Taxation and the NJ Div. of Revenue that was in excess of what I was liable for.  I hope that you've verified the $415.00 because at this point I'm not sure how much I'd paid out in annual fees.  Please do not try to contact me by telephone because I am still without phone service.

Thank you very much for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor!

P.S.  Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!

No comments:

Blog Archive