Saturday, September 29, 2012

U.S. Congressman Scott Garrett - please help me to receive justice!!!

U.S. Congressman Scott Garrett          9/29/12
83 Spring St.
Newton, NJ 07860

re:  please help me receive justice

Dear Congressman Scott Garrett,

     Greetings!  I hope you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  Please help me receive justice - the last 8 - 10 months have been long because all the "public servants" that I've contacted haven't been able to me why I shouldn't be protected by the U.S. Constitution and by NJ Statutes.  I have not heard back from Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation since August 8th when I received a statement stating that I owed $427.53 on the first page, but in the back-up paperwork it showed no balance remaining.  According to Lauren Musser I am not entitled to appeal the Div. of Taxation's determination, and the corp. has now been made a non-profit by the Div. of Revenue.  I still believe that I am protected by the U.S. Constitution (Article IV, Section 1 - Full faith and credit) and NJ Statutes, and that the corp. was terminated on 9/1/97, and that the Certificate of Withdrawal should be dated as such.  Are you not on the Constitution Caucus in the House of Representatives?  Shouldn't we citizens of the U.S. be protected by the U.S. Constitution?  I have not heard back from any "public servant" that will address this.

     Thank you very much for all your help!  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!!!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

Jesus is Lord!

P.S.  All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!!  You are an angel!

 

No comments:

Blog Archive