Saturday, September 29, 2012

Helen Carew - please help me to receive justice!!!


24th Legislative District Office of State Senator                    9/29/12
Steven Oroho, Assemblywoman Alison McHose, and Assemblyman Gary Chiusano
Attn.:  Helen Carew
115 Demarest Rd. suite 2B
Sparta, NJ 07871

re:  please help me receive justice

Dear Helen Carew,
     Greetings!  I hope you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  Please help me receive justice - the last 8 - 10 months have been long because all the "public servants" that I've contacted haven't been able to me why I shouldn't be protected by the U.S. Constitution and by NJ Statutes.  I have not heard back from Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation since August 8th when I received a statement stating that I owed $427.53 on the first page, but in the back-up paperwork it showed no balance remaining.  According to Lauren Musser I am not entitled to appeal the Div. of Taxation's determination, and the corp. has now been made a non-profit by the Div. of Revenue.  I still believe that I am protected by NJ Statutes, and that the corp. was terminated on 9/1/97, and that the Certificate of Withdrawal should be dated as such.  Shouldn't we citizens of NJ be protected by NJ Statutes?  I have not heard back from any "public servant" that will address this.
     Thank you very much for all your help!  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!!!

Sincerely,


Ken Miller
9 Main St. Rm. 103
Sussex, NJ 07461
still one of the working poor
Jesus is Lord!
P.S.  All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive