Saturday, September 29, 2012

Treasurer Andrew Sidamon-Eristoff - please let me know what this check from the Div. of Revenue is for?

NJ Dept. of Treasury                            9/29/12
Treasurer Andrew Sidamon-Eristoff
P.O. Box 2
Trenton, NJ 08625-0002

re:  check from the Div. of Revenue

Dear Treasurer Andrew Sidamon-Eristoff,

Greetings on this glorious day!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  How is your spirit on this glorious day?  Please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights!!!  Please help me receive justice.  Please let me know what the check (see copy) from the Division of Revenue is for.  I'd received it without any accompanying letter awhile back, and I'd tried to ask the Div. of Revenue about it, but they did not let me know.

Thank you very much for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

P.S.  Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive