Saturday, September 29, 2012

Assemblywoman Alison McHose - please help me to receive justice!!!!

Assemblywoman Alison McHose         9/29/12
115 Demarest Rd. suite 2B
Sparta, NJ 07871 

re:  please help me receive justice

Dear Assemblywoman Alison McHose,

     Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made!  I hope all is well.  Please help me receive justice - the last 8 - 10 months have been long because all the "public servants" that I've contacted haven't been able to tell me why I shouldn't be protected by the U.S. Constitution and by NJ Statutes.  Please see a recent letter sent to Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation.  I haven't heard back from Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation about the discrepancy in the August 8, 2012 letter from her to me.  According to Lauren Musser I am not entitled to appeal the Div. of Taxation's determination, and the corp. has now been made a non-profit by the Div. of Revenue.  I have filed an application for Certificate of Withdrawal with the Div. of Revenue (form C-124 Rev. 3/96) recently, however, I still believe that I am protected by the U.S. Constitution and NJ Statutes, and that the corp. was terminated on 9/1/97, and that the Certificate of Withdrawal should be dated as such.

     Thank you very much for all your help!  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!!!  

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

Jesus is Lord!

P.S.  All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!! 

NJ Div. of Taxation                                      9/24/12
Corp. Svcs. Audit Grp. A
attn:  Lauren Musser
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277

Re: Your letter dated 9/5/12 - I am still seeking justice!

Dear Lauren Musser,

Greetings!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  I am very thankful to our loving, gracious, merciful Creator Lord for being able to get out of bed, and for the opportunity to write to you. Please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights!  I had received your letter dated 9/5/12 on 9/8/12.  Please let me when, if ever, I was advised of, or told of how, I could, or could not, appeal a NJ Div. of Taxation decision (I believe that the first that I had heard anything about an appeal was when Mr. Joseph C. Minch called [on 8/22/12] and said that he'd call me back - within two days).  Also in your first paragraph you mention "that Revenue has now made your corporation a non-profit ...  Please see a copy of the Certificate of Authority that is dated 4/4/97, and Filed stamped 4/7/97, issued by the State of New Jersey.  Was the corp. a non-profit back in 1997, or not?  In the second paragraph you state that I cannot appeal the filing of the tax returns and the tax plus penalty and interest that has been sent in thus far due to the fact that the tax returns and taxes plus penalty and interest were voluntarily sent in.  When I went to the lawyer (or was she an angel?) I was advised to do something a certain way.  I believed then, and still believed (until recently) that I was under a legal obligation to send the money in.  I can, and do, denounce Satan, and his minions, voluntarily; and I can, and do, resist the Devil voluntarily; and I can, and do, praise the good Lord, and exclaim that Jesus is Lord!, voluntarily.  The money sent in to the State of New Jersey (both the Div. of Taxation and the Div. of Revenue) was sent in not voluntarily, but because I believed that I was under a legal obligation to do so.  The corp. was terminated in the State of its incorporation (Virginia) back in 1997 (9/1/97), and by the U.S. Constitution Article IV, Section 1, and by NJ Statutes, the corp. no longer had authority to transact business in Virginia, or any other State after 9/1/97.  I am trying to clarify what the status of the corp. is with the NJ Secretary of State, and the NJ Div. of Revenue, and I believe that I will contact them again about the withdrawal, not to mention that I'll continue to pursue justice.  Does a foreign non-profit corp. have to pay taxes?  Please let me know.  I will send a copy of something regarding non-profit corps. that says that the corp. is exempt from the New Jersey corporation business tax without any exemption letter (see page entitled Nonprofit Corporations).  I will continue to seek justice.  I will continue to seek the return of excess taxes paid to the NJ Div. of Taxation, and the Div. of Revenue.  Please let me know how much was paid to the Div. of Taxation.

Thanks again for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!!!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!!

P.S.  Jesus is Lord!!!

 

No comments:

Blog Archive