Friday, January 22, 2010

A non-wealthy individual, and proud of it

To whom it may concern,

Greetings! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along! How is your spirit on this glorious day? I'm a non-wealthy individual, and proud of it! Remember that President Barack Obama promised us non-wealthy individuals a $1,100 tax cut? Not that I need it, but I could put it to good use. After about 38 years of working, I have less than $5,000 in savings (no major asset, and no minor assets - unless you consider a 1993 Honda Civic with over 162,000 miles on it a minor asset). I don't have a fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, coffee maker or any major or minor appliance other than a microwave.

We came into this life with no money, and we certainly will not take any money with us into the next life!

I am content and am very grateful for each new day that the good Lord gives us! I am very thankful that the good Lord looks down over us and grants me peace.

No comments:

Blog Archive