Thursday, June 28, 2012

Public servants in Governor Chris Chritie's administration, please let me know whom to contact about receiving justice.

NJ Div. of Taxation                                           June 28, 2012
Attn:  Lauren Musser, Lee J. Evans, and all other "public servants"
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277

Re:  being poor, and what it means, and please let me know whom to contact about receiving justice.

Dear Lauren Musser, Lee J. Evans, and all other "public servants",

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood.  Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights!  How is your spirit on this glorious day?  Thank you for letting me know the telephone numbers to Lauren Musser's supervisor, and to the NJ Div. of Revenue.  I am a poor working fellow who cannot afford to make a $2.00 - $3.00 telephone call to either of these numbers.  Please let me know the address at which each of these can be reached.  I am poor fellow who cannot afford a lawyer to try and pursue justice with the "public servants."  Is it any wonder why "public servants' won't answer the question of whether an American Citizen and and a NJ resident is not protected by the U.S. Constitution and NJ Statutes?  Or am I only protected by the  U.S. Constitution and NJ Statutes when it's convenient for them?  I have yet to hear from any "public servant" regarding who is protected by the U.S. Constitution and NJ Statutes.  Or is it because I am poor that I have yet to receive justice???  Being poor means every $.10 means much - it's almost an equivalent of $3,500 - $4,000 for the rich!!!!  F.Y.I. I did not choose to be poor!  I did not choose to be kidnapped either, for that matter!  We do not struggle against flesh and blood but spiritual forces of darkness, against principalities, against wickedness in high places!!!  Please let me know whom to contact in Governor Chris Christie's administration about receiving justice.

I hope I have shed more light on being poor, and why a phone number is not the least expensive of way of communicating at the moment.  Just an F.Y.I. also - I do not own a computer, nor have access to one day and night - the work done on the blog, and other places, have been done at the public library.

Thank you very much for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - and one step closer to being out on the streets again.

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

Love always hopes.

Love always perseveres.

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive