Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Governor Chris Christie, please let me know whom to contact to receive justice.

Governor Chris Christie
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 001
Trenton, NJ 08625

re:  whom should I contact in your administration to find about the administration of NJ Statutes, and justice?

Dear Governor Chris Christie,

Hello!!!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  How is your spirit on this glorious day?  Please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights!  Please let me know whom to contact, which public servant, about the administration of NJ Statutes and about receiving justice.  All the public servants that I've contacted in your administration have not addressed the issue of justice that was asked of them.  Please, I am trying to find out if I am protected by the U.S. Constitution and by NJ Statutes.  If I am protected, then I would like to see the NJ Statutes administrated, and see justice prevail.  I have been going through a long drawn out process of withdrawing/dissolving a corporation (I started thinking about this back in April of 2011 and I thought it was only going to be a week, or maybe two, or three week process), and because I am poor I am no longer able to have a lawyer help me, but since I, with the good Lord's help, have found out about certain NJ Statutes that makes NJ's Certificate of Authority for the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. null and void in 1997, I, therefore, should only be liable for back taxes, penalties, and interest for the year 1997 - which I have paid for a while back (quite a while back).  Each day it seems that I am a step closer to living back out on the streets again!  I need your help!!!

Please let me know whom I should contact regarding the administration of NJ Statutes, and the administration of justice.  Please help as soon as possible.  Thank you very much for any and all help!  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive