Friday, March 30, 2012

NJ Secretary of State, please help me to withdraw the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc.

New Jersey Secretary of State
225 West State St.
Trenton, NJ 08625


Dear New Jersey Secretary of State,

Hello! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Please help me to withdraw a corporation formed in Virginia named Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. When I had lived in Virginia part of 1996, and part of 1997, I had formed three corporations, and all three corporations were always inactive. I would like to withdraw the Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. corporation. I have included a copy of the Notice of Termination of Corporate Existence, and a Certificate of Fact from the Virginia State Corporation Commission stating that the corporation could no longer lawfully conduct business, and was automatically terminated on September 1, 1997. I would like to pay off any and all back taxes, penalties, and interest due the State of New Jersey (I was informed by the Commonwealth of Virginia that I did not owe them any back taxes, penalties, and interest). I do not have much money and/or assets so unless the back taxes, penalties, and interest due were very little I will have to make arrangements to have a payment plan with the State of New Jersey to pay off what I owe (just an F.Y.I.: I have tried to find out from the U.S. Dept. of Treasury whether I owe the U.S. government any back taxes, penalties, and interest but to no avail).

Lauren Musser, from the NJ Div. of Taxation, had asked for a Certificate of Dissolution of the corporation, but New Jersey Statutes Title 14A:13-9(1), and Title 14A:13-12(d) refer to a corporation's "authority or existence is otherwise terminated or cancelled in the jurisdiction of its incorporation". The Commonwealth of Virginia terminated the existence of Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. on September 1, 1997 (per the Notice of Termination of Corporate Existence from the VA. Corporation Commission, dated 9/19/'97). This would, I believe, make NJ's Certificate of Authority null and void.

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive