Saturday, March 31, 2012

Congressman Scott Garrett, please help me find out if I owe the U.S. government any back taxes, penalties, and interest on any of three corporations.

U.S. Congressman Scott Garrett
83 Spring St.
Newton, NJ 07860


re: withdrawal/dissolution of Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc./ what do I owe the U.S. government in back taxes, penalties, and interest?


Dear Congressman Scott Garrett,

Greetings on this glorious day! I hope that all is well. I am sorry to bother you again about the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. I have tried to contact the U.S. Dept. of Treasury to see if I owe any back taxes, penalties, and interest on any of the three corporations that were formed in Virginia (all of them were always inactive) when I had lived there back in part of 1996, and part of 1997 (see copy of latest letter to the U.S. Dept. of Treasury). Also, I am trying, with my sister's help, trying to explain to Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation that since Virginia terminated the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. (as well as the other two corporations that were formed in VA.) and according to the U.S. Constitution Article IV, Section 1 (Full faith and credit), and according to NJ Statutes Title 14A:13-12 (d) [... "its authority or existence is otherwise terminated or cancelled in the jurisdiction of its incorporation."] and Title 14A:13-5 ("Such authority shall continue so long as it retains its authority to transact such business in the jurisdiction of its incorporation ...") the Certificate of Authority filed on April 7, 1997 with the State of New Jersey should be null and void. I intend to send out a letter to Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation stating these facts and hope that the issue of what year (or years) of back taxes, penalties, and interest I should be liable for will be resolved (my sister, who works at a tax attorney's law office in NY (and, I will admit, is probably biased in my favor), thinks I should be liable only for 1997). I do not know to whom you have sent previous info. regarding this to, otherwise I would have done so myself. Please I need your help again in this matter. Lauren Musser, at the Div. of Taxation, had asked for a Certificate of Dissolution from Virginia, but I believe that the U.S. Constitution in Article IV, Section 1 holds that the Notice of Termination of Corporate Existence issued by Virginia, and that New Jersey Statutes Title 14A:13-12(d) and Title 14A:13-5 clearly, to me, nullify the Certificate of Authority issued by the State of New Jersey on April 7, 1997.

I appreciate all the help that you, and others, have provided thus far. This process has seemed to move so slowly (anyone may see for themselves if they check out the highlights/low-lights on the blog ablogbyken@blogger.com or at blogspot.com - please see family, friends, and all others concerned - please help). I do not have much in the way of assets, and just to make copies and send letters out concerning this matter hasn't been easy - every dollar is important at this time and as in the past - having spent the last 16 1/2 - 17 years in relative poverty.

Thank you very much for any and all help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!!

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

P.S. You are an angel!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive