Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vice President Joseph Biden, please let me know what the words "excessive fines shall not be imposed" contained in the Eighth Amendment mean!

Vice President Joseph Biden
The White House
Wash., D.C. 20500

Dear Vice President Joseph Biden,

Greetings! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights! I am very thankful to our loving, gracious, merciful Creator Lord for this opportunity to write to you. I am also very thankful to our wonderful, faithful Creator Lord to be able to get up out of bed in the morning, and to go to work. I am writing to you on this glorious day that the Lord has made to ask for your help. Please let me know what the Eighth Amendment means when it says that "excessive fines shall not be imposed." For the last 16 years, or so, I've have been living in relative poverty (I had a condo. but was out of work for a while and had no money to pay the mortgage, so the bank foreclosed on the condo. - it ended up being worth a lot less than the purchase price, and I also owed lots of money). Over the years I've worked to pay off my debts, and I believed that I'd paid back all my debts (all the ones that weren't forgiven, or that I couldn't track down) until I tried to withdraw a corporation that was formed in Virginia, and was always inactive, but I never filed the corporate returns because I didn't believe that I had to because the corporation was always inactive (just an FYI: there were years that I didn't make the federal minimum $ amount for paying income taxes, so I didn't file a 1040 for those years - I believe that is something that I was not required to do, please correct me if I'm wrong). Now I'm led to believe that I owe the government more money than I have (thousands of $'s more) in fines due to not paying, or not filing returns, for corporate taxes.

After about 43 years of starting out to work (albeit not always full time, and not always above the minimum wage, and not always being gainfully employed) I believe, from what I'm being told, that I will still owe the government thousands of dollars more than what I have. If I'm able to make arrangements with the government to pay off what I owe, then after I pay off the government, the Lord willing, I can start saving up for retirement (for full disclosure: D.O.B. 3/23/56). That is why I'm asking what the Constitution means by "excessive fines shall not be imposed" contained within the Eighth Amendment. FYI: I am presently blessed with two jobs - one full-time, and one part-time, but do not make a lot of money (definitely a lot less than what a U.S. Senator makes).

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor!

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive