Saturday, November 26, 2011

Please help me get Certificates of Dissolution on three corporations.

Virginia State Corporation Commission
P.O. Box 1197
Richmond, VA 23218

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights! How is your spirit on this glorious day? I am sorry to bother you again about the matter that I've written to you before about: I am trying to dissolve three corporations that I formed while living in Virginia in part of 1996 - part of 1997, and I'm trying to find out if Virginia has a law that automatically dissolves inactive corporations after a certain period of time (since the corporations were always inactive I've never filed any returns, or reports with Virginia). I am also trying to find out if I could get Certificates of dissolution from Virginia for the three corporations: Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc., NOVA Christians For Life, Inc., and KM Enterprises, Inc. I am also trying to find out if I owe Virginia any back taxes, fees, and/or penalties for failure to file and non-payment of corporate taxes although all three corporations were always inactive (no revenues, and salaries paid).

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103

We love, because He first loved us.

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!

No comments:

Blog Archive