Friday, July 1, 2011

still one of the working poor - if only in spirit!

The NY Times
620 Eighth Ave.
NY, NY 10018
Attn: the Editors, The NY Times

Dear Editors, The NY times,

Greetings! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. I would like to submit an article to the NY Times for publication from a working poor person's perspective. Please review some of the blog postings that I have posted on ablogbyken@blogger.com. Years ago I lived out on the streets, had a condo. foreclosed on me, was sued by credit card companies, and many years ago while in elementary school I lost the ability to talk, and was labeled autistic (only the good Lord knows for sure as to what really happened). I have been unemployed in the past, under employed, and lived on less than three meals a day for an extended period of time.

Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your consideration. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit


P.S. Please remember the poor, and the working poor, today!

We love, because He first loved us.

No comments:

Blog Archive