Friday, July 1, 2011

still one of the working poor - if only in spirit!

The Star Ledger
1 Star Ledger Plaza
Newark, NJ 07102-1200


Dear Editors, The Star Ledger,

Greetings! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. How is your spirit on this glorious day? I would like to submit an article to the The Star Ledger for publication from a working poor person's perspective. Please review some of the blog postings that I have posted on ablogbyken@blogger.com. Years ago I lived out on the streets, and many years ago while in elementary school I lost the ability to talk, and was labeled autistic (only the good Lord knows for sure as to what really happened). I have been unemployed in the past, had a condo. foreclosed on me, was sued by companies when I couldn't pay off massive credit card debts.

Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your consideration. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit


We love, because He first loved us.

P.S. Please remember the poor, and the working poor, today!

No comments:

Blog Archive