Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stevens Alumni Association, the Lord is good all the time!

Publication Office for
Stevens Alumni Association
P.O. Box 3140
Chesapeake, VA. 23327-3140
attn: Mary A. Doddy

Dear Mary A. Doddy,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made. I am thankful to our Creator Lord for this opportunity to write to you. I am thankful to our loving, gracious, merciful Creator for the ability to get out of bed today, and to respond to an urgent notice card that I'd received in the mail from the Stevens Alumni Association. For the last sixteen or seventeen years money has been tight (many years very tight), and I almost was back living on the streets again (but thanks be to our Creator, I have been provided for, and looked after). Now I have access to a TracFone, but try to use it sparingly since the money is still tight. The Lord has been good to me, and I've been trying to tell others about Him more and more (I used to tell others about Jesus in elementary school, and now with the internet I try to tell others, along with people that I meet, or with people that I write to. Some of the blogs that I've done tell about our wonderful, faithful Creator, and some of the blogs I've done are still on ablogbyken@blogger.com.

Just to let you know that a lot of poor people don't have access to pay phones these days. A lot of poor people don't have everyday access to computers either. I hope that you'll consider helping some of the poor today!

Since I've committed my life to telling others about our Messiah (the Holy One of Israel) I am interested in knowing Him more and more, and less interested in temporal things. Please let others know that the Lord has been good to me, and that He is good all the time!

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. Thank you for your interest. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller '78
Main St. Rm. 103

still one of the working poor - if only in spirit!

We love, because he first loved us. 1John 4:19

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel. Jesus is Lord!

For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

No comments:

Blog Archive