Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please advise

Dear family and friends,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Due to a tight budget and/or other circumstances over about the past 14 years, there were some things that I have put off doing and/or acquiring. Over the years (over my entire life actually) the good Lord has blessed me greatly, and with the good Lord willing and with continued blessings from the Holy One of Israel, I hope that the following may be accomplished and/or acquired for the Lord's glory!:

Item - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Estimated date (the Lord willing)

dental work (I was without money and/or - - - - - May 2010
insurance for many years)

a small refrigerator (I don't - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - February 2011
have a frig. now)

an apartment bigger than 11'X12' - - - - - - - - - - - - March 2012
w/ a bathroom and stove (perhaps w/ a washer
and dryer nearby)

a phone hookup (I do have a Tracphone - - - - - - - June 2012
at the present, but no voicemail)

a computer w/ a printer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - November 2012

a new car (nothing fancy, right now I - - - - - - - - May 2016
drive a 1993 Honda Civic)

Praise our loving Father that I no longer have to live out on the streets!
Praise our gracious, wonderful, faithful Father that I no longer have to get by on one or two meals a day (sometimes it was no meals)!
Praise our awesome, majestic, great Physician Father that I received the gift of talking again (after losing it in elementary school)!
Praise the Almighty One of Israel, our Heavenly Father that I was blessed with the gift of faith in our Heavenly Father and His only begotten Son Jesus!

Please let me know it there is anything that I have forgotten, or if some things should be done or acquired prior to others. Thank you very much for all your help! May our gracious Father bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller

P.S. The fan that was being used in the small room(less than 11.5'X12.5') that I am at broke, and is not working properly. Perhaps another fan should be purchased or the old one fixed some time down the road, the good Lord willing.

No comments:

Blog Archive