Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Maybe in twenty-four or twenty-five weeks (the lord willing)!!!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along well! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Thank you for contacting me and asking for a donation. Although I have been blessed greatly over the years (over my entire life actually - one time I was labeled autistic and couldn't speak, one time I was living out on the streets, and one time I was deeply in debt - to mention only three times that the good Lord has blessed me) I will not be donating at this time. I ask that you would be patient please, and ask again in maybe twenty-four or twenty-five weeks. I don't have much in way of assets (compared to rich people, or the middle class people, but compared to people living on less than $2 a day I probably have a lot), but I am content, and am very grateful that the good Lord looks out over me and provides for my daily bread and clothing, and gives me peace!

Thanks again for contacting me, and hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day! Also, please remember that the things that are seen are temporary, but that which is unseen is eternal! May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller

P.S. If President Barack Obama delivers on a campaign pledge to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100, then I might be able to help you out sooner!

P.P.S. Please pray for our President and other leaders - our loving, gracious, wonderful, faithful, awesome Father cares for them, and us!


Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive