Saturday, November 14, 2009

A new church home

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day the Lord has made! Greetings in the name of Jesus - the name above all names! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along. I am writing to you on this glorious day to ask if I may worship with you in your church in the upcoming weeks, the Lord willing. I am currently living in Sussex County and have from time to time had problems with one leg (the right one), and have been hurt or unmotivated (or unwilling) to risk walking and/or going to church. Also, on a tight budget I don't have much in way of assets/possessions/or money. I have come to be known by the good Lord for about 15 years now, and am 53 years old. I have been blessed by the good Lord in so many ways over my entire life (one time I was living out on the streets, one time I was labeled autistic, one time I was deeply in debt - to mention only three times that the good Lord has blessed me). I am of Jewish heritage and consider myself a Jewish Christian. I do not know of any Messianic congregations around here, and would like to worship nearby in the county.

Please let me know if I could join you in the worship of our Lord and Savior - for I do worship the Holy One of Israel! I appreciate your prayers, and any and all godly advise. Thank you and may the Holy One of Israel bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

In hope, peace, and love,




Ken Miller

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Ken,
Glory to Jesus Christ!
I hope all is well with you. I haven't talked to you in years. You're most welcome to come and worship with us and Holy Spirit Orthodox Church. We are located at 102 State Route 284in Wantage, New Jersey. You may call me on my cell phone at area code 973-271-0524. The church is exactly 1.8 miles away from your home. Every Saturday evening at 6 PM we celebrate the Vespers service which is around a45 minutes service.it is the preparatory service for Sunday. Every Sunday morning at 10 AM we celebrate the Divine liturgy. Please call me and let me know if you can arrange to come and worship with us.
With love in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Father Samuel
Holy Spirit Orthodox Church
102 state Route 284
Wanted, New Jersey

Unknown said...

Dear Ken,

Glory to Jesus Christ!

In case you would like to get to me by e-mail, my e-mail address is:

Priest04@embarqmail.com

our website address is:

www.holyspiritorthodox.org

With love in our Lord and Savior,

Father Samuel

Blog Archive