Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maybe in seventeen or eighteen weeks (the Lord willing)

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Thank you for contacting me and asking for a donation. Although I have been blessed immensely by the good Lord in so many ways over the years (over my entire life actually - one time I was living out on the streets, one time I was labeled autistic, and one time I was deeply in debt - to mention only three times that the Lord has blessed me) I will not be donating at this time. I ask that you would be patient please, and ask again in maybe seventeen or eighteen weeks. I don't have much in way of assets (compared to rich politicians or the middle class, but compared to people living on only $2 a day I probably have a lot), but I am content, and am very grateful that the good Lord looks out over me and provides for my daily bread, and clothing!

Thanks again for contacting me, and I hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day! Also, please remember that the things that are seen are only temporary, and that which is unseen is eternal! May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,




Ken Miller


P.S. If President Obama delivers on a campaign promise to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100, then I might be able to help you out sooner!

P.P.S. Please pray for our President and other leaders - our gracious, loving, wonderful, faithful,magnificent, amazing Father cares for them, and us!


Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive