Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mr. Joseph C. Minch, please let me know whom your supervisor is.

NJ Div. of Taxation                                         7/28/12
Corp. Svc. Grp. - A
attn:  Mr. Joseph C. Minch
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277

re:  Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. formed in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1996.

Dear Mr. Joseph C. Minch,

Greetings on this glorious day.  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!!!  Please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights!!!  Please look over the copy of a letter to Lee J. Evans that I've placed on the blog ablogbyken@blogger.com, or ablogbyken@blogspot.com.  I have been living in relative poverty for the last 16 1/2 - 17 years, and have sent all my savings to the NJ Div. of Taxation, Mr. Stephen N. Froehlich, and two attorneys while trying to withdraw a corporation, Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc.  I am not looking for legal advice, nor have I asked anyone for legal advice, except for attorneys, but I am seeking justice in a process that has been going on for very long now (I cannot afford an attorney at the present).  I am seeking justice, and will continue to seek justice - am I not protected by the U.S. Constitution, and by NJ Statutes?  Aren't NJ residents protected by NJ Statutes?  Please let me know whom your supervisor is (please let me know the e-mail address, and the postal address).

I will continue to persevere, the good Lord willing, and will be asking State and federal officials to help me obtain justice.  Many letters have been unaddressed (unanswered), and I have asked the U.S. Postmaster General to check to see if mail tampering has occurred.  The response of "public servants" in the last 5 - 7 months has been disheartening!!!!  Just to let you know, as I've told Lauren Musser also, the months of July
 August, and September will be lean months (especially August).

Thank you very much for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!!!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

Jesus is the Bread of Life.

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!


Lee J. Evans
NJ Div. of Taxation
P.O. Box 269
Trenton, NJ 08695-0269

re:  letter dated 6/5/12, and please help a poor working fellow receive justice!!!

Dear Lee J. Evans,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made.  I hope that you and the loved are in good health and are getting along.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  How is your spirit on this glorious day?  Thank you for your letter dated 6/5/12, and i apologize for not writing sooner.  I did not receive a copy of Auditor Lauren Musser's May 29, 2012 letter to me.  Also, I did not ask for legal advice from any of the "public servants" that I've contacted over the last 8 - 9 months - just as an aside, the response from "public servants" over the last 5 - 7 months has been disheartening - not one is willing to deal with the issue of justice (am I protected by the U.S. Constitution, and by NJ Statutes, or not?).  I've written to the NJ Div. of Revenue, and the letters have gone unaddressed (unanswered).  The months of July, August, and September will probably be lean months, the Lord willing, so not much will be forthcoming (again, I will continue seeking justice until justice prevails).  Just to let you know, I've contacted the U.S. Postmaster General to see if there has been mail tampering going on.

Thank you again for your letter, but I will persevere in the cause of justice.  It's a shame that a poor working fellow had to go through his savings to pay the NJ Div. of Taxation, two attorneys, and an accountant money, and continue to have to spend money to receive justice (while the NJ Div. of Taxation continues to claim that more money is owed them).  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!!!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

P.S. Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive