Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's pray for those at JP Morgan Chase & Co.!!!

Life Decisions International
P.O. Box 439
Front Royal, VA 22630-0009


Dear friends at Life Decisions Int'l,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! Please read the letters that I'd received from JP Morgan Chase & Co. a while back. I do have a checking and savings account with them now, however, I'm trying to resolve corporate tax issues with Virginia, New Jersey, and the U.S. government which might leave me with no money, or even owing money to Virginia/New Jersey and/or the U.S. government. Please pray for JP Morgan Chase & Co. and myself. If by our Creator Lord's grace, love, and mercy I am left with some money after resolving the tax issue (and I don't end up in jail), then I intend to write to Chase again and state that unless they don't change their policy then I'll move the money to a different bank (and also bring a copy of the letter with me to the local branch and show them the letter).

Thank you for all that you do to help end the destruction of life. Life is a gift from the Lord, our Creator Lord, and is precious! Keep up all your good work! Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you an the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,


Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

We love, because He first loved us.

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth, King of kings, and Lord of lords!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive