Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lauren Musser, please let me know about the flexible payment arrangement, and other info.

State of New Jersey
New Jersey Div. of Taxation
Lauren Musser
Corporate Svcs. Audit Group - A
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277


Dear Lauren Musser,

Greetings on this glorious day I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood! Please let me know if the flexible arrangement that I've written about previously is acceptable to the State of New Jersey. Also, does the interest accrue on the balance of each years balance? What is the interest rate? Also, I would like to make another payment, Lord willing, on, or around Feb. 16, 2012, on the back taxes due regarding Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc.

Please let me know what the interest rate on the balance of back taxes that is accruing until all money is paid, and please let me know if I could make flexible payments, and please let me know if part of the payments could be designated to go towards paying off more than one year's balance at a time (as I called out for in my recent letter dated 1/13/12. Also, please let me know if you'd received the letters from Mr. Stephen N. Froehlich, and myself, asking for a tax abatement.

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor


Jesus is Lord!!!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive