Tuesday, December 27, 2011

U.S. Dept. of Tresury - sorry to bother you again, but I need your help!!!

Dept. of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Wash., D.C. 20220

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights! How is your spirit on this glorious day? I am sorry to bother you again about the matter that I've written to you before about: I am trying to dissolve three corporations that I formed while living in Virginia in part of 1996 - part of 1997: Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc., NOVA Christians For Life, Inc., and KM Enterprises, Inc. I am also trying to find out if I owe Virginia, New Jersey, and the U.S. government any back taxes, fees, and/or penalties for failure to file and non-payment of corporate taxes (although all three corporations were always inactive - no revenues, and salaries paid). I am also trying to find out what the statute of limitations say about failure to file the proper paperwork, and for non-payment of corporate taxes to the U.S. government.

I have visited two lawyers already. They may (or may not) have my best interests at heart, however, things have been moving slowly and I don't want to end up in jail, or end up with paying a lot of penalties, and I want to dissolve the corporations as soon as possible. I signed with one of the lawyers back in the early part of November. The lawyer contacted an accountant, and the accountant filled out corporate tax forms (CBT-100) for New Jersey. I hope that I have contacted the proper authorities and let them know that it is my intention to pay what is due Virginia, New Jersey, and the U.S. government, and have let them know that I'm trying to follow through on everything (things are moving slowly). Recently I'd received from the Virginia State Corporation Commission Notice of Termination of Corporate Existence for two of the three corporations: Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc., and NOVA Christians For Life, Inc.

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103

We love, because He first loved us.

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive