Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lauren Musser, this is what I'd received from the Virginia State Corporation Commission.

State of New Jersey
New Jersey Div. of Taxation
Lauren Musser
Corporate Svcs. Audit Group - A
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277


Dear Lauren Musser,

Greetings on this glorious day! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? I am sending a copy of what I'd received from the Virginia State Corporation Commission recently - the Notice of Termination of Corporate Existence on the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. I'd asked for a Certificate of Dissolution, but only have received only what I've sent.

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor


Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive