Saturday, February 6, 2010

Maybe in thirty, or thirty-one, weeks (our Creator Lord willing)

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made. Hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord. How is your spirit on this glorious day? Thank you very much for contacting me and for asking for a donation. Although I have been blessed greatly by the good Lord over the years (over my entire life actually - one time I was labeled autistic and couldn't speak, one time I was living out on the streets, and one time I was deeply in debt - to mention only three times that the good Lord has blessed me), I will not be donating at this time. I ask that you would be patient and ask again in maybe thirty or thirty-one weeks. I don't have much in way of money or assets (compared to rich people, or compared to middle class people, but compared to people living on less than $2 a day I probably have a lot). I am content, and am very grateful for each new day that the good Lord blesses us with, and am very grateful that our loving Father looks down on us, and gives us peace!

Thanks again for asking, and hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the Holy One of Israel bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103


P.S. If President Barack Obama delivers on a campaign promise to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100, then I might be able to help you out sooner!

P.P.S. Please pray for our leaders - our Heavenly Father cares for them, and us!

P.P.P.S. Abortion is not health care! Life is a gift of the Lord, and is precious! Please help end the destruction of life. Please oppose any health care reform measure that allows the government to pay for abortions!

P.P.P.P.S. Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive