Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please advise

Dear family and friends,

Due to a tight budget (and/or other circumstances) over about the past 14 years there were some things that I have put off doing and/or in acquiring. Over the years (actually throughout my whole life) the good Lord has blessed me greatly, and with the Lord willing (and with continued blessings from the Lord) I hope that the following may be accomplished and/or acquired (for His glory):

Item - - - - - - - - - - - - Estimated date (the good Lord willing)

dental work - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - May 2010

a small refrigerator - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - February 2011

an apartment w/ a bathroom and - - - -- - - - March 2012
stove (perhaps w/ a washer and
dryer nearby)

a phone hookup (I do have a Tracphone - - - June 2012
at the present, but no voicemail)

a computer w/ a printer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - November 2012

a new car (nothing fancy, right now I - - - - - May 2016
drive a 1993 Honda Civic)

Praise our loving Father that I no longer have to live out on the streets!

Praise our gracious Father that I no longer have to get by on one or two meals a day (sometimes it was no meals)!

Please let me know if there is anything that I have forgotten, or if somethings should be done prior to others. Thank you for all your help! May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller

P.S. The fan that was being used in the room broke and is not operating properly. Perhaps another fan should be purchased somewhere down the road.

Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive