Monday, August 3, 2009

Advise please

Dear family and friends,

Due to a tight budget (or other circumstances) over about the past 14 years there are some things that I have put off doing and/or in getting. Over the years the good Lord has blessed me greatly, and with continued blessings from our loving, gracious Father, and with the Lord willing I hope that the following may be accomplished or acquired (for His glory):

Item - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Estimated date (the good Lord willing)

dental work - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - May 2010

a small refrigerator - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - February 2011

an apartment w/ a bathroom and - - - - - - - - - -- March 2012
stove (perhaps w/ a washer and
dryer nearby)

a phone hookup (I do have a Tracphone - - - - - - June 2012
at the present)

a computer w/ a printer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - November 2012

a new car (nothing fancy, right now I - - - - - - - - May 2016
drive a 1993 Honda Civic)

Praise our loving Father that I no longer live out in the streets!

Praise our gracious Father that I'm no longer in debt (at one time I was in debt for over $52,000)

Praise our wonderful Father that I no longer have to live on one or two meals a day (some days it was no meals)!

Praise our great Physician for His healing hand upon me during the years (one time I was labeled autistic by a doctor or two)!

Praise our faithful Father for the comfort that He provided throughout the years!

Praise our amazing Father, the Holy One of Israel, that I no longer need, nor use credit cards (I do have a bank MAC debit card)!

Praise our loving Father for all the wisdom and discernment that He has provided throughout the years!

Praise our gracious Father for all His blessings that He has bestowed upon us!

Would you be so kind as to provide me with some godly counsel regarding the items that I listed. If perhaps some items should be done prior to others, or if I have forgotten anything, then please let me know. I appreciate your help!

Sincerely,




Ken Miller

P.S. The fan that I used in the room that I'm at broke, so that is one item that I didn't list above. Thanks again for your help and God bless!

P.P.S. Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive