Friday, August 31, 2012

Dear friends - I covet your prayers!!!

                                                                    8/31/12


Dear friends,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made - let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!  Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus - the name above all names!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord, our Heavenly Father!!!  I am very thankful to our loving, gracious, merciful Father for being able to get out of bed, and for the opportunity to write to you.  I am in need of prayers!!!  I started a withdrawal/dissolution process of a non-profit corporation with the State of New Jersey, and started saving up for a lawyer back in April of 2011, thinking it was going to be a one week, maybe two or three weeks process.  After paying out a lot of money to an accountant, a lawyer (actually two lawyers, and/or angels), and to the State of New Jersey, and by God's grace I've learned that according to NJ Statutes and the U.S. Constitution that the one corporation that I've been giving money to NJ Div. of Taxation for was no longer able to do any business in NJ (even though the business was never active) from Sept. of 1997 on, and, therefore, I should not be liable for any back taxes after 1997 (which I've already paid).  My sister, who works for a tax attorney in the State of NY, thinks I shouldn't pay any more of what the State of NJ claims that I owe them ($427.53 as of  8/8/12), and that I should be getting a lot back since I've paid more than the 1997 back taxes, penalties, and interest already.  I have been trying to receive justice form the State of New Jersey for more than 6 months, but not a single "public servant' has addressed the justice issue - am I, or am I not, protected by the U.S. Constitution, and NJ Statutes?   I apologize for being long winded, but I don't think I can adequately explain the situation easier and I do not know to who else to turn (I have been praying about this since 2011, but the process has been very slow, plus the lack of responses over the last 6 - 8 months has been disheartening!!!).  I am pursuing justice to get back money in overpayment of back taxes, fees, penalties, and interest with the State of New Jersey - specifically with the NJ Division of Taxation.  Love always hopes.  Love always perseveres.  Love always protects.  Love mercy, and seek justice!

Thank you very much for any and all help.  I plan to persevere to receive justice; however, I cannot afford to keep sending letters day and night to our "public servants" asking for justice.   Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our wonderful, faithful, perfect Father bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!!!


In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

Love always hopes.

Love always trusts.

Love always protects.

Love does not delight in evil.

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel!!!

P.S.  More info. about the pursuit of justice may be found at ablogbyken@blogger.com, or ablogbyken@blogspot.com - check out "family, friends, and all others concerned about justice - please help ...", or a more abbreviated synopsis please check out " In pursuit of justice - the shorter version - please help me receive justice ", or " Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. - in the pursuit of justice ".

No comments:

Blog Archive