Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lee J. Evans, please let me know if the corporation is in good standing.


State of New Jersey
Dept. of the Treasury
Div. of Taxatiion
Attn:  Lee J. Evans, Chief Audit Activity
P.O. Box 269
Trenton, NJ 08695-0269

Re:  please let me know if the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. is still in good standing with the State of New Jersey.  Please help - the process has been moving slowly!!!!  Is the NJ's Certificate of Authority still valid?

Dear Lee J. Evans,

     Greetings!!!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  I am sorry to bother you about this again, but I have been trying to get this resolved for months.  I have been trying to find out if I owe the federal government any back taxes, penalties, and interest on any of three corporations that were formed in the Commonwealth of Virginia back in the 1990's, and I am trying to resolve the matter of whether NJ's Certificate of Authority is still valid for the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. with the State of New Jersey (Lauren Musser at the NJ Div. of Taxation did not explain to me why the U.S. Constitution, and NJ Statutes Title 14A:13-5. 14A:13-9(1), and 14A:13-12(d) should not be followed - see below for a letter recently sent to Lauren Musser).  Also, I had some help from my sister that said the corporation is not in good standing because of non-payment of taxes, and non-filing of reports.  Please let me know what NJ Statute Title 14A:12-1 says about a corp. not in good standing.  Again I have contacted the federal government with the question of what I may owe them.  I would like to resolve the matters as soon as possible, and because I don't have much in way of assets, I will probably need to make arrangements with the federal government to make payments to them if I owe them any money.  I cannot afford an attorney at this time (and probably in the foreseeable future).  Money is very tight, I am still one of the working poor - that's why I'm trying to resolve the matter without an attorney (I started saving up for an attorney over a year ago to deal with this situation, but it had been months before an attorney contacted me recently because I had written to the attorney and said that I cannot afford an attorney now, and in the foreseeable future), and I'm trying to resolve the matters without an attorney, and the process is going very slowly).

     Thank you again for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!


                                                                              Sincerely,



                                                                              Ken Miller
                                                                              Main St. Rm. 103
                                                                              still one of the working poor


P.S. Jesus the Holy One of Israel!

P.P.S.  I cannot afford an attorney at this time, and would like to resolve the matter without an attorney because of how expensive they are, unless an attorney steps forward and agrees to help Pro-Bono!!!  You are an angel!!! 


All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth, Lord of lords, and King of kings!!!!!!!


State of New Jersey                                                           May 30, 2012
New Jersey Div. of Taxation
Lauren Musser
Corporate Svcs. Audit Group - A
P.O. Box 277
Trenton, NJ 08695-0277

re:  Is the corporation still in good standing?

Dear Lauren Musser,

Greetings on this glorious day!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along.  Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord!  Please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights!  Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood!  I am very thankful to our loving, gracious, merciful Creator Lord for being able to get out of bed, and for the opportunity to write to you.  Your last letter made no mention why the U.S. Constitution, NJ Statutes Title 14A:13-5, 14A:13-9(1), and 14A:13-12(d) should not be observed.  The Commonwealth of Virginia terminated the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. in September 1997, and NJ's Certificate of Authority is no longer valid per the U.S. Constitution, and NJ Statutes Title 14A:13-5, 14A:13-9(1), and 14A:13-12(d).  Again, please let me know whom your supervisor is, if it isn't Deputy Director Michael R. Ermilio (see below).  Also, with some help I noticed that NJ Statute Title 14A:12-1 talks about a corporation that is not in good standing when it doesn't file forms or pay taxes for two years.  Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. should not be in good standing - correct?   Please let me know if Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. is in good standing with the State of New Jersey.

I cannot afford a lawyer, and I owe, according to you, more money than I afford to give at this time (I have gone without a refrigerator for years and it looks like I'll be without one for the foreseeable future).  I hope and pray a lawyer will come to my aid without charging any money (work Pro-Bono) because money is so tight at the moment (and in the foreseeable future).

Thank you very much for your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!


Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

Jesus is the light of the World!!!!


State of New Jersey
Dept. of the Treasury
Div. of Taxation
attn:  Deputy Director Michael R. Ermilio
P.O. Box 240
Trenton, NJ 08675-0240

re:  the validity NJ's Certificate of Authority on the corporation Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc.


Dear Deputy Director Michael R. Ermilio,

Greetings!  I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health.   I am writing to you on this glorious day to ask for your help.  I apologize for bothering you again, and I apologize for the letter I sent to you yesterday about waiting for a determination from the NJ Div. of Taxation (I received a letter from Lauren Musser, dated 4/17/12, after sending out the letters to you, Treasurer Andrew Sidamon-Eristoff, and NJ Attorney General Jeffrey S. Chiesa).  I had written to Lauren Musser (see below) stating why the NJ's Certificate of Authority on Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. should be null and void, but she didn't state why the U.S. Constitution, NJ Statute Title 14A:13-5, and NJ Statutes Title 14A:13-9(1) and 14A:13-12(d) should not be observed.  Please let me know if you agree that the U.S. Constitution, and the above NJ Statutes should be observed, and, therefore, that the NJ's Certificate of Authority on Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc. should be null and void.  I am a poor working person, who really can't afford an attorney (especially at $375/hr.), so I've been trying to get this resolved without legal help.  I'd started saving up for a lawyer last April (2011), and after paying for a lawyer, an accountant, and some payments to the NJ Div. of Taxation, and for copies and mailings I am being told by the State of New Jersey that I owe thousands of dollars more.*

Please review the information and please let me know how you interpret the U.S. Constitution's Full Faith and Credit clause, and the referenced New Jersey State Statutes in respect to NJ's Certificate of Authority on Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc.  Thank you very much for all your help.  Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,


Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

Jesus is the Bread of Life!!!

*  Letters went out with a mistake in this sentence - originally it stated that I owe thousands of dollars more than I have in assets.  I apologize for this mistake - I owe, according to the NJ Div. of Taxation $1,776.57, as of 5/30/12.

No comments:

Blog Archive