Wednesday, April 25, 2012

U.S. Department of Treasury, please let me know if I owe the federal government any money in back taxes, penalties, and interest.

Dept. of the Treasury
Secretary Geithner
1500 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Wash., D.C. 20220

To whom it may concern,

Greetings! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a wonderful blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights! How is your spirit on this glorious day? I am sorry to bother you again about the matter that I've written to you before about: I am trying to dissolve three corporations that I formed while living in Virginia in part of 1996 - part of 1997: Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc., NOVA Christians For Life, Inc., and KM Enterprises, Inc. (I have since found out that the Commonwealth of Virginia terminated the existence the corporations in September of 1997 because they were inactive, and I had not filed the proper reports and/or corporate tax returns). I am also trying to find out if I owe the U.S. government any back taxes, fees, and/or penalties for failure to file, and non-payment of corporate taxes (although all three corporations were always inactive - no revenues, and salaries paid). I am also trying to find out what the statute of limitations say about failure to file the proper paperwork, and for non-payment of corporate taxes to the U.S. government. I may need to try to make a payment plan because I do not have much in way of assets. I had contacted my Congressman, Congressman Scott Garrett awhile back, and he'd told me not too long ago that this issue is still under investigation (I'm not sure who's been contacted in the federal government, but I've been sending a small portion of what the NJ Div. of Taxation says that I owe them [NJ] to the NJ Div. of Taxation). I have been trying to keep a running summary of the situation on a blog, ablogbyken@blogger.com, or @blogspot.com.

I had visited two lawyers already, way back in October. They may (or may not) have my best interests at heart (just an F.Y.I.: they haven't contacted me in months - maybe not since November), however, things have been moving slowly and I don't want to end up in jail, or end up with paying a lot of penalties, and I want to withdraw/dissolve the corporations as soon as possible. I signed with one of the lawyers back in the early part of November. The lawyer contacted an accountant, and the accountant filled out corporate tax forms (CBT-100) for New Jersey. I am praying about whether I should release my lawyer, for only the good Lord knows what is being done on my behalf. I hope that I have contacted the proper authorities and let them know that it is my intention to pay what is due New Jersey, and the U.S. government, and have let them know that I'm trying to follow through on everything (things are moving slowly). Awhile back I'd received from the Virginia State Corporation Commission Notice of Termination of Corporate Existence for two of the three corporations: Some Choices Are Evil - There is the Way, Inc., and NOVA Christians For Life, Inc., and more recently (but still awhile back) have received the Certificate of Fact of all three corporations.

Please let me know if I owe any back taxes, penalties, and interest for any of the tax years from 1997 - 2011, or, 2012. I appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor

We love, because He first loved us.
Jesus is Lord!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth, Lord of lords, and King of kings!!!!!!!

cc: U.S.Congressman Scott Garrett

No comments:

Blog Archive