Monday, December 6, 2010

Did not receive the tax cut that President Obama wrote about

Vice President Joseph Biden
The White House
Wash., D.C. 20500


Dear Vice President Joseph Biden,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! Hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Also, please remember that we are created by our Creator Lord in His image with inalienable rights. I am writing to you on this glorious day to ask for your help. I received a letter from President Barack Obama stating that President Obama had approved tax cuts for Americans. I did not receive a tax cut Congressman Scott Garrett. Please let me know if an IRS check was sent because I did not receive it. I hope that someone did not intercept it, and cash it without my knowledge. Should I write to the United States Justice Department about this?

Thank you very much for your help in this matter. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit *

P.S. Please help fulfill one of President Barack Obama's campaign promises to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100. Some of us working poor could use the $1,100 for the honor and glory of our Creator Lord!


* the retirement savings account has dropped below $485 - when is one no longer poor?

No comments:

Blog Archive