Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maybe in thirty-eight, or thirty-nine, weeks (the good Lord willing)!!!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health! Good health is such a blessing from the good lord. How is your spirit on this glorious day? Thank you very much for contacting me and for asking for a donation. Although I have been blessed immensely over the years (over my entire life actually - one time I was living out on the streets, one time I was labeled autistic and couldn't speak, and one time I was deeply in debt - to mention just three times that the good Lord has blessed me), I will not be donating at this time. I ask that you would please be patient and ask again in maybe thirty-eight or thirty-nine weeks. I don't have much in way of assets or money (compared to rich people, or compared to middle class people, but compared to people living on less than $2 a day I probably have a lot). I am content and am very grateful for each new day that the good Lord gives us, and am very grateful that the good Lord looks down on us, and grants peace!

Thanks again for asking for a donation, and hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103

P.S. If President Barack Obama delivers on a campaign promise to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100, then I might be able to help you out sooner!

P.P.S. Please pray for our leaders, and the leaders of the world - our wonderful, faithful, gracious, merciful, awesome Father cares for them and us!

P.P.P.S. Life is a gift of the Lord! Please help protect and support life! Please help stop the destruction of life. Abortion is the destruction of life - life given as a gift of the Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive