Saturday, October 31, 2009

A new church home

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along! I am writing to you on this glorious day to ask if I a may worship with you in your church in the upcoming weeks, the Lord willing. I am currently living in the county and have from time to time had problems with one leg (the right leg), and have been hurt and unwilling (or unmotivated) to risk walking and/or going to church. Also, I have been on a tight budget and don't have much in way of assets/possessions/money (at times I thought that I was too poor to go to church). I have come to be known by the good Lord for about 15 years now, and I am 53 years old. I have been blessed by the good Lord in so many ways over the years (over my entire life actually - one time I was living out on the streets, one time I was labeled autistic, one time I was deeply in debt - to mention only three times that the good Lord has blessed me). I am of a Jewish heritage, and consider myself Jewish. I do not know of any Messianic congregations around here, and I would like to worship nearby.

Please let me know if would be able to join you for worship (for I do worship the Holy One of Israel). I appreciate your prayers and any and all godly advice. Thank you and may the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive