Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maybe in nine or ten weeks (our Creator lord willing)!!!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. How is your spirit on this glorious day? Thank you for contacting me and asking for a donation. Although I have been blessed immensely by the good Lord in so many ways over the years (over my entire life actually [life given as a gift fro the Lord!] - one time I was living out on the streets, and one time I was deeply in debt - to mention only a couple of times that the good Lord has blessed me) I will not be donating to you at this time. I ask that you would be patient please, and ask again after nine or ten weeks. I don't have much in way of assets (money and/or possessions), but I am content, and grateful that the good Lord provides for my daily bread.

Thanks again for contacting me, and I hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day! May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller

P.S. If President Obama delivers on a campaign promise to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100, then I might be able to help you out sooner!

P.S.S. Please pray for our President and our leaders - our gracious, wonderful, loving Father cares for them, and us!

Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive