Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dear Elaine - look what I've just received from the NJ Div. of Taxation, and the NJ Div. of Revenue.

Elaine Miller                              10/17/12
   W.



Dear Elaine,

Hello!  Hope all is well.  Yesterday I received a letter from Lauren Musser, and from the NJ Div. of Revenue about the corp.  I am hoping to write to the right person to get a refund for all taxes, penalties, and interest back from the NJ Div. of Taxation.  Why there is an overage of $72. 47 is beyond me.  No one from the NJ Div. of Revenue has told what the check was that was sent to me a while back.  I'll let you know what other info. I find out.  Thanks again for your help.  Hope that you have a joyous and peaceful day.  May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you immensely!

Love,


Ken 

No comments:

Blog Archive