Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What could a working poor person do if the money is too tight for him to see a doctor?

U.S. Congressman Scott Garrett
93 Main St.
Newton, NJ 07860

Dear Congressman Scott Garrett,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that humans are more than flesh and blood. I am writing to you on this glorious day to ask for your help. Please let me know what a working poor person could do if he's too poor to go to the doctor? Please let me know the requirements to be eligible for Medicaid. I do not have much assets, and money is very tight at the moment.

Please let me know about Medicaid as soon as possible. I have not gone to a doctor because of money, and I have been in pain. Thank you very much for all your help!

Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day! May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit


P.S. We love, because He first loved us.

P.P.S. Please remember the poor, and the working poor, today Congressman Scott Garrett!

Jesus is Lord!

All glory, honor, praise, and thanks be to our Creator Lord - maker of heaven and earth!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive