Thursday, August 4, 2011

Please put up with me again!

Sussex Christian Reformed Church
P.O. Box 745
Sussex, NJ 07461

Dear friends at Sussex Christian Reformed Church,

Greetings! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! Thank you again for all the help and love that you've given me. I am writing to you today to ask a favor, and I hope it won't be a burden to anyone (and just for the record I'm not asking for money, although when dealing with others' family matters it could be!). Please keep a copy of the letter (or at least be a witness to the letter) that I'll be sending to family members regarding one possession (the Civil War discharge paper of a great-great grandparent) that I'd like to see go to a particular family member in the event of my untimely death (let me just state that I don't when the good Lord will call me home, and I have no plans of leaving this world behind at the moment, but I don't know when He'll call me home, and I'm not paranoid that someone is out to kill me) because money is tight at the moment and I don't want to go to a lawyer for getting a will, and I believe a written statement regarding where my possessions should go is sufficient (for the State and for my family - I hope). Also, the pastor had recently met with me, and I believe he could testify to the soundness of my mind, and soundness of my body (I believe that's one of the requirements needed by the State).

I'd appreciate it if you would put up with me again. If you don't think that you should do this, then please let me know, and I'll ask another third party to do so. Thanks again for all that you do, and hope that you have a joyous and peaceful day! May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103

We love, because he first loved us. 1John4:19

Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive