Monday, August 8, 2011

A new chuch home!

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Greetings in the matchless name of Jesus - the name above all names! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along! How is your spirit on this glorious day that the Lord has made? I am writing to you to ask for your help. I am living in Sussex County and am looking for a place to worship the Lord at. I have come to be known by the Lord for about 17 years now, and am 55 years old (divorced multiple times and now living alone without any of the little loved ones). I am of Jewish heritage and consider myself to be a Jewish Christian, or a Jew. I don't know of any Messianic congregations around here, and I don't think it would be wise to travel great distances for worship. I have in the recent past have had problems with one foot (the left one), and have been hurt or unmotivated to risk walking and/or going to church. Also, I am on a very tight budget. I don't have much in way of assets compared to rich people (or middle class people also), but compared to those living on less than $2 a day I probably have a lot! I have been greatly blessed by the good Lord, our Creator Lord, over my entire life (one time I was labeled autistic and couldn't speak [the good Lord, the Great Physician, healed me], one time I was living out on the streets, and one time I was deeply in debt [not that I believe in the "prosperity Gospel"] - to mention only three times that I was blessed by the Lord.

Please let me know if I could join you in the worship of our loving, gracious, merciful Father, and our Lord and Savior - for I worship the Holy One of Israel daily! I appreciate your prayers, and any and all Godly advise. Thank you and may the Holy of Israel bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

In hope, peace, and love,




Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit!

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

Love one another.

Love is the fulfilling of the Law.

God is love.

No comments:

Blog Archive