Saturday, August 13, 2011

Maybe in seventy-seven, or seventy-eight, weeks (our Creator Lord willing)!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Please remember the poor, and the working poor, today! Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights! Thank you very much for contacting me and for asking for a donation. Although I have been blessed greatly by the good Lord over the years (over my entire life actually - one time I was living out on the streets, one time I was labeled autistic and couldn't speak, and one time I was deeply in debt - to mention just three times that the good Lord has blessed me), I will not be donating at this time. I ask that you would be patient please, and ask again in maybe seventy-seven, or seventy-eight, weeks. I don't have much money or assets (compared to rich people, or compared to middle class people, but compared to people living on less than $2 a day I probably have a lot). I am content, and am very grateful to the good Lord for each new day and many tender mercies that He gives us! I am very grateful that the good Lord looks down on us from above, and grants peace!

Thank you again for asking for a donation, and hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

Sincerely,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit

P.S. If President Barack Obama delivers on a campaign promise to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100, then I might be able to help you out sooner (the good Lord willing)!

P.P.S. Please pray for leaders, and the leaders of the world. Our loving, gracious, faithful, merciful, Creator Father cares for them and us!

P.P.P.S. Life is a gift of the Lord, and is precious! Please help protect and support life. Please help end the destruction of life! Abortion is not health care!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to die for us sinners that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

We love, because He first loved us.

Love is the fulfilling of the Law.

All glory, honor, praise to our Heavenly Father,
Creator of Heaven and earth!

No comments:

Blog Archive