Friday, August 12, 2011

The Lord provides!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health! How is your spirit on this glorious day? The good Lord has blessed me greatly throughout my life, and I would like to give to you a small portion that the Lord has provided at this time. I am not able to give at this time to all that have asked over the last few weeks (I am a non-wealthy person), however, they may have received, or may receive a letter similar to the one that's with this letter.

Thank you for all the good work that you do! Keep up the good work! Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day! May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with blessings upon blessings!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit!


Jesus is the same today, yesterday, and forever! Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive