Friday, August 5, 2011

Just wanted closure!

VA. Governor Bob McDonnell
P.O. Box 1475
Richmond, VA. 23218

Dear Governor Bob McDonnell,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord, our Creator Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please remember that we humans are more than flesh and blood. Also, please remember that we humans are created by our Creator Lord, in His image, with inalienable rights! Sorry to bother you about this again, but I am writing to you on this glorious day to let you know that I had contacted the Fairfax County Dept. of Tax Administration regarding the car tax that I didn't pay (back in 1996/1997), and have tried to make the tax payment through the Fairfax County Dept. of Tax Administration. I've received a letter dated 7/18/11, and with a Va. Tax Account Number 33-461664398S-001. I still want to make a payment to the Commonwealth of Virginia, if Va. will accept it. I had contacted the Va. Attorney General about trying to make a payment - not as a bribe, or anything illegal, but as closure to my past mistake but have not received a response back.

Please let me know if I may send a check to the Commonwealth of Virginia so that I may have closure at this point. If I may send a check, then please let me know where to send the check, and whom to make the check out to.

Thank you very much for all your help. Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord, our Creator Lord, bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103
still one of the working poor - if only in spirit!

We love, because He first loved us. 1John 4:19

Jesus is Lord!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive