Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jews for Jesus, please let me know if there is a good website to go to to find out if family members were killed in the Holocaust.

Jews For Jesus
60 Haight St.
S.F., CA. 94102-5895

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made. Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus - the name above all names! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord! How is your spirit on this glorious day? Please let me know if there is a web site (or other source) that you could recommend that might help me find out if some of my family were killed in the Holocaust. I believe that 3/8ths of my great-grandparents were Jewish, but don't know where to begin to find out if any of my family were killed in the Holocaust.

I appreciate any and all help. Thank you very much for all that you do! Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience!

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103


Jesus is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is Lord!

God is love.

Love one another.

No comments:

Blog Archive