Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The good Lord, our Creator Lord, provides!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health and are getting along. Good health is such a blessing from the Lord. How is your spirit on this glorious day? The good Lord has blessed me greatly throughout my life, and I would like to give you a small portion of His blessing at this time. I am not able to give at this time to all that have asked over the last few months (I am a non-wealthy person), however, they may have received, or may receive a letter similar to the one that's with this letter.

Thank you for contacting me and thank you for all the good work that you do! Keep up all the good work! Hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day! May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience.

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103


P.S. I may be able to help out again (the Lord willing) in a while if President Barack Obama delivers on a campaign promise to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100.

P.P.S. Jesus is the same today, yesterday, and forever!

P.P.P.S. Abortion is not health care!!! Life is a gift of the Lord, and is precious. Please help end the destruction of life. Please oppose any health care reform measure that allows the government to pay for abortions and/or rations care!

No comments:

Blog Archive