Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Lord provides!!!

To whom it may concern,

Greetings on this glorious day that the Lord has made! Greetings in the matchless name of Jesus - the name above all names! I hope that you and the loved ones are in good health. Good health is such a blessing from the good Lord. How is your spirit on this glorious day? The good Lord has blessed me greatly throughout my life, and I would like to give to you a small portion of what He has blessed me with. I am not able to give to all the others that have asked over the last few months at this time (I am a non-wealthy individual), however, they may or may have received a letter the same as, or similar to the one that's with this letter.

Thank you very much for contacting me, and thank you for all the good work that you do! Keep up all the good work, and hope that you and the loved ones have a joyous and peaceful day. May the good Lord bless you and the loved ones with love, joy, peace, and patience.

In hope, peace, and love,



Ken Miller
Main St. Rm. 103

P.S. I may be able to help out again (the Lord willing) in a while if President Barack Obama delivers on a campaign pledge to give us non-wealthy individuals a tax cut of $1,100.

P.P.S. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever! Jesus is Lord!

P.P.P.S. Life is a gift of the Lord, and is precious! Please help protect life, please help support life! Please oppose any health care reform measure that would ration health care and/or allow the government to pay for abortions. Abortion is not health care - abortion is the destruction of life!

No comments:

Blog Archive