Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Banish Abortion Now!

BAN ABORTION NOW


Right now, each day thousands of innocent developing babies are being destroyed. Millions have been destroyed since 1973 (in the U.S.A alone - I can't fathom the amount worldwide - are there any estimates?). The war against these little ones has got to stop (how many deaths will it take?). I would like to support more pro-life ministries and do more for the cause. I know that China has a forced abortion policy - are there any other countries that force women to have abortions? Please let me know of seven or eight (or nine) other pro-life ministries that are worthy to support. I would appreciate it if you would tell me the names and addresses of these ministries as soon as possible.
Thank you for all your help! Please keep up all the good work, and may the good Lord bless you and the loved ones immensely!

Sincerely,




A concerned citizen who votes pro-life

HELP STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF LIFE!

HELP THE UNBORN CONTINUE TO LIVE

LIFE IS A GIFT FROM THE LORD!

Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Blog Archive